- 2 根熟透的芭蕉，或者 3 根熟透的香蕉
- 1 杯面粉
- 2-4 汤勺糖
- 2 汤勺黄油
- 2 茶勺泡打粉
- 2 个大鸡蛋
- 1 茶勺香草精
将烤箱预热到 375 华氏.
Plantain/Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 plantains or 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2-4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsalted melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt the butter with sugar in a large bowl.
Using a fork, a mixer or by hand to mash plantains with butter and sugar.
Add egg, vanilla extract, and baking powder and mix to a smooth consistency.
Fold flour slowly into the mixer until no dry flour.
Pour in a greased loaf pan.
Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy.
- Plantain - the more yellow they are, the sweeter the plantains will be.
- Flour can be replaced by pancake and waffle mix.
- Make sure that there is no lump of baking powder.
- Add cream cheese, walnuts or other ingredients if you like.